Saturday, February 28, 2009

ps.

Here's a link to an article from last month's edition of the Innovative magazine. It was written by Chris Town, the senior engineer from Urban Systems who was just in Uganda in January to review the projects that ACTS is completing with the help of his company's sponsorship. Due to the large size of the file and the slow internet connections in Africa, I haven't actually been able to open and thus, read the article myself, but I've heard that it gives a good summary of the projects that ACTS does. If you read it, maybe you can confirm or correct me on that!
http://www.apeg.bc.ca/resource/innovation/archive/2009/2009janfeb.pdf

And rather than adding onto this blog, which I'd like to keep directed to the work I've done with ACTS, here's a different blog that I'll be updating during my travels eastandwes.blogspot.com.

No comments: